We handle the day to day tasks so volunteer Board Members can focus on the important issues and projects.
- Service all homeowner requests and inquiries via phone, email, and mail.
- Prepare and distribute meeting agendas and packets for Board and Annual Meetings. Minutes preparation can be provided if needed.
- Prepare and mail all correspondence and required notices to all homeowners.
- Review and interpret the governing documents with the Board and enforce regulations as directed.
- Review and process all exterior modification and design change requests and issue approval or denial letters to the homeowner.
- Perform onsite visits and inspections noting maintenance needed, verifying completed work, and compliance issues for homeowners.
- Keep electronic association records and store archived records.
- Process property transfers/resales and issue welcome packets to new homeowners.
Access to information for your community at the click of a button. Homeowners and Board Members can access real time information 24/7.
- A personal and customizable website for each association.
- Account history and payment options available in real time.
- Customizable access on each page for public, homeowner, or Board only visibility.
- Maintain and update website content as directed by the Board.
- Upload important documents for Board and/or homeowner access.
- Maintain a Community Association calendar with meetings, events, and scheduled maintenance.
Association Accounting Services
M2 Management Group uses the latest accounting software, specifically designed for Community Associations. Our goal is to keep your Association’s needs in mind to ensure its financial stability and security.
- Process all payables and receivables.
- Issue payments to vendors twice a month after Board approval.
- Reconcile association bank accounts monthly (non-commingled).
- Prepare monthly financial reports for Board Members.
- Process payments and maintain homeowner account transaction history.
- Process collections in conjunction with the association’s attorney.
- Prepare annual budgets.
Maintenance and Vendor Services
The upkeep of your community is essential not only for retaining property value, but also for security and peace of mind.
- Consult with the Board and committees on maintenance programs.
- Many projects can be handled in-house.
- Negotiate contracts with vendors.
- Oversee maintenance of landscaping, repairs and other contracted work.
- Inspect completed work as necessary.
- Prepare bid specs and send RFPs for contracts and projects.
- Liaison between the Board and all hired vendors.
- Collect required insurance and information from all vendors.
- Mitigate Risks
- Reduce Costs