What Makes Us Different
Ohio Community Association Living is Growing in Popularity
- Approximately 1,690,000 Ohioans live in 646,000 homes in nearly 8,400 community associations.
- These Residents pay $2.3 billion a year to maintain their communities.
- 58,000 Ohioans are elected to their community association boards each year, providing $47.5 million in volunteer service.
- Homes in community associations are generally valued at least 5-6% more than other homes.
- By 2040 the community association housing model is expected to become the most common form of housing.
say their association rules protect and enhance property values.
of residents oppose additional governmental regulation of community associations.
of residents rate their community association experience as positive.
*Source – Community Associations Institute
Partner Vendors and Professional Industry Affiliations